Bilingual Customer Service RepresentativeTempe, AZ at Computershare
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Job Description Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Specialized Loan Servicing, a Computershare company; is the industry leader in the mortgage servicing solutions for the financial services and investment banking industries. As part of Computershare - the world's largest stock transfer agent - we have grown rapidly in Colorado and Arizona to meet the evolving needs of our clients. Computershare is a global financial services organization of 15,000 team members in 26 countries.
We have been working hard to make changes that you will love - new compensation structure, new career progression model, new shifts and an employee-centric culture! If you have what it takes to deliver exceptional service and want to learn the mortgage industry, come join our growing team! We would love to meet you, so keep reading!
What You Can Expect in This Role:
Our environment is fast-paced, rewarding, and collaborative! In this role you will be engaging customers via phone who need assistance with their mortgage loan. You'll research account information through web based systems to resolve that account issue and document all of it. You'll also be responsible for assisting customers in setting up payment inquires on accounts 15 days past due. As we bring in new clients, you'll be responsible to provide that warm welcome touch to customers when it comes to their loan as a new servicer.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service while handling inbound and outbound mortgage inquiries regarding application of mortgage payments, verification of account balances, requests for loan related documentation, follow up status on open research tasks, active QWR's, year-end information, methods of payment, payoff requests, and assisting borrowers with web-related inquiries.
Bilingual Customer Service Representatives are responsible for maintaining up-to-date knowledge of policies and procedures via training classes, on-line policies and procedures, bulletins, and departmental meetings.
We're looking for critical thinkers who go above and beyond in their customer service savviness and provide outstanding service. As a valued member of our team you will work in an environment that is dynamic, casual, fun and professionally rewarding As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy the following comprehensive benefits:
- Start date April 16th - full benefits available May 1st
- Starting pay of $14.85 and after 90 days of employment and in good standing an increase to $15.35
- 5 week paid training course 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- Following training hours of operation are a Monday - Friday / with an 8 hour shift between the hours of 5am - 5pm
- Paid Time Off of 120 hours accrued in the first year
- 9 Paid Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program - bring us great talent and we will pay you!
- Free Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health saving accounts, Wellness Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- You are absolutely driven to delight the customer
- You love learning, and are excited to apply your current knowledge and soak in everything we have to teach you
- Your friends and co-workers would say that you are an excellent listener who actively engages and checks for understanding
- You are an excellent communicator with solid verbal and written communication skills
- You understand the importance of details and accuracy, and will follow-through to ensure you have done your best
- You are smart and tech savvy; multiple screens and databases don't scare you at all
- You have worked in an environment for at least 6 months where you provided customer service - you did well, and loved it
- You have demonstrated that you will be at work when scheduled; we understand things happen and will help you in every way possible, but want you to do your part
- You have received a High School Diploma or equivalent; maybe you are in college or want to do - we have a great Tuition Reimbursement program!
- Must take and successfully pass the Kenexa Assessment
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.