Director of Health R18-482 at CollabraLink Technologies, Inc.
Posted in Executive 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: McLean, VirginiaJob Description:
CollabraLink Technologies, Inc.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: VA, McLean
At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is expanding our Health IT practice and seeking a Director of Health. This exciting role will principally bring together expertise in the areas of strategy, client management, sales and capture. The Director of Health will oversee all project management and business development activities for the Health IT Business unit. Work location will be in McLean, VA/Baltimore, MD.
- Manage multiple Health IT programs, maintain budget, supervise personnel, and ensure contract compliance.
- Establish, communicate and operate client capture processes that achieve desired retention and organic growth results
- Drive Health IT account area awards to include winning new standard contracts, delivery orders and task orders
- Manage large and complex Health IT pursuits in the role of capture manager from qualification to award to include leading capture strategy meetings, conducting gateways reviews and driving the process to closure
- Lead teaming discussions on account area pursuits culminating in the successful execution of teaming agreements
- Define and implement a comprehensive account plan and growth strategy in Health IT mission focused agencies
- Help refine Health IT solution offering and communication outreach plan
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Biology, Public Health, Information Technology or relevant field or equivalent preferred
- Established track record of account growth success specifically with the health mission focused Federal Agencies
- Demonstrated established customer relationships with health mission focused Federal Agencies
- Strong leadership and success bringing people and teams together
- Ability to manage a variety of special projects to include conducting research, organize, prioritize, and analyze a variety of unrelated and substantive and non-routine programmatic and/or management actions
- Knowledge and familiarity of other companies working in similar space is required
- Previous Program Management experience