Deputy Team Lead Analyst - NOAA R18- 481 at CollabraLink Technologies, Inc.
Posted in Other 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: silver spring, MarylandJob Description:
CollabraLink Technologies, Inc.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: MD, Silver Spring
At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink has a position open for a Deputy Team Lead Analyst to join our team at NOAA.
Support the Government Team lead and provide an interface with division leadership as follows:
- Define, refine, and make recommendations for strategic planning, communications plans, IT architecture, and project portfolios.
- Foster and maintain intra-and inter-NOAA partnerships, including: representing NOAA's interests as the NOAA lead for the system design, planning, execution, and maintenance of a database application for storing and managing Earth observing requirements, observation capabilities, and value assessments (EORES-Earth Observation Requirements Evaluation System which has been jointly developed and built by a NOAA-USGS team); representing NOAA's interests working with the NESDIS OCIO which maintains NESDIS IT infrastructure.
- Investigate, provide solutions, and make recommendations to solve application issues and shortcomings, including performing trade studies of commercial alternatives to building systems in-house.
- Provide extensive knowledge of information systems operation and management.
- Support the Division IPTs and working group activities with analytical, project management, and NOAA IT infrastructure expertise.
- Participate in TPIO Staff meetings.
- Foster and maintain intra-and inter-NOAA partnerships; liaison with other Federal agencies and government working groups.
- Assist NOAA in collecting information on NOAA's business strategies to include its mission, goals, vision, expected outcomes and performance measurement, and NOAA's business operations to include its programs, capabilities, alternatives and options
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues
- Minimum of twenty-five years of relevant experience. Includes (but are not limited to) Electrical, Chemical, Electronics, Equipment, General, Materials, and Mechanical.
- Bachelors degree. Masters degree preferred.
Experience in maintaining, managing and storing the data sets for all agency observing systems, observing requirements, and observing system portfolio analyses to help agency Senior Leadership make informed decisions related to mission planning, observing system architecture, budgeting, and mission sustainment.
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has
long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise
across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That's why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.