Materials Handler, Which Wich - Dining Services at West Virginia University
Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
The Dining Services department in the Division of Student Life at West Virginia University is seeking applications for a temporary Materials Handler at Which Wich, a restaurant in the Mountainlair. The Materials Handler is responsible for performing manual and clerical duties for a full range of warehousing services, including receiving, inspecting, storing, issuing and delivering materials, equipment and supplies.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Know how to receive, inspect and store all supplies ordered for the Dining Services' operation.
- Have a thorough understanding of standard weights and measures used in food preparation.
- Be able to comprehend and follow oral and written instructions.
- Possess knowledge of inventory control theory and application.
- Possess basic computing skills.
Work Hours: Varies
Pay Grade: 9
- High school diploma or GED
- At least six (6) months of experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities may also be accepted