Communication & Media Practice Manager at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Communications & Media Practice Manager
Successful candidates will work closely with clients to solve business problems and create solutions that drive value. Individuals that have the ability to gather data, analyze facts, and build recommendations will be an ideal fit for the Business Analyst role within Cognizant CBC Communication Media. As a client facing role candidate’s ability to demonstrate integrity and a willingness to accomplish stretch goals are paramount to achieving success. Career seekers that are not afraid to challenge the current status and willing to ensure high quality deliverables are the type of candidates that should apply.
Ability to determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gather data, analyze facts, and build recommendations.
Track and follow up on issues reported during Software Development Lifecycle.
· Create Executive level status reports, presentations, and roadmaps.
· Identify task owners, follow up on completion percentages, and capture risks.
· Support Change Control Management by capturing change requests and communicating direction deviations across IT and Business Stakeholders.
- Possess advanced problem solving and research skills to assist client in understanding solutions.
- Work with diverse teams to develop recommendations for addressing key program /project related issues to keep program on track.
- Create process flows, systems and procedures which aids in analysis and recommendations for solution offerings to exploit new business opportunities.
- Working knowledge of Telecommunication/Cable (Video, Voice, and Data) products.
- Capable of working independently to achieve client objectives.
- Decipher Use Cases to create Functional Requirements.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences.
- Minimum 6 months experience in Telecommunication or Cable industry.
- Minimum 5 years’ Expertise in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Minimum Bachelor’s level Degree required.
- An extremely high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and well under pressure.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among peers; a professional who is respected for intelligence and technical expertise.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.