Posted in Insurance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Staff Accountant reports to the Manager of Global Casualty Finance and performs a variety of tasks including:
• Reconcile general ledger accounts to supporting documentation
• Assist with interim SOX testing and documentation
• Investigate and resolve suspense items
• Prepare and record accounting journal entries
• Support day to day functions in Chubb Global Casualty
• Perform ad hoc analysis of accounting transactions, operational performance and balance sheet accounts
• Complete special projects as required
This position offers a chance to experience the working environment of a broadly diversified global insurance and reinsurance provider that has a culture of excellence and remarkable growth potential. For the individual who is naturally analytical and enjoys challenging assignments, we are offering the opportunity for a promising future that comes with working for an industry leader.