Senior Exadata DBA at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Windsor, Connecticut
We are looking for an Senior Exadata DBA with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
Oracle Exadata system dba, data guard, rman, performance tuning,
• Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
• Responsible for people Management, including goal setting and providing performance feedback.
• Responsible for Status reporting.
• Responsible for guiding the development team.
• Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
• Technical problem solving skills.
• Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
• Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
• Fair understanding of project management skills.
• Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs.
• Within own team or department at operational level.
• Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.