Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Windsor, Connecticut
We are looking for an Senior Exadata DBA with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
Oracle Exadata system dba, data guard, rman, performance tuning,
• Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
• Responsible for people Management, including goal setting and providing performance feedback.
• Responsible for Status reporting.
• Responsible for guiding the development team.
• Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
• Technical problem solving skills.
• Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
• Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
• Fair understanding of project management skills.
• Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs.
• Within own team or department at operational level.
• Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.