Vice President of Marketing at East Cambridge Savings Bank
Posted in Banking 30+ days ago.
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
East Cambridge Savings Bank’s Marketing Department is actively recruiting for a
Vice President of Marketing
Under the guidance of the Senior Vice President & Senior Operations Officer, responsible for the design, implementation, and analytics of all marketing, advertising, branding, communications, and public relations programs. Develop department strategies, in accordance with established policies and procedures, to achieve the strategic goals of the Bank.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent through specialized course work and training.
- At least seven years’ experience in marketing, preferably within a banking environment which includes management experience.
- Well-developed planning, organization, communication and analytical skills.
- Effective writing and creative skills.
- Develops a marketing plan to support Bank-wide goals and strategies. Prepares marketing budget and allocates resources during the year to meet these goals. Coordinates activities with deposit and lending divisions, to ensure that strategic initiatives are supported and measured.
- Develops and refines the organizational structure of the marketing department. Manages department workflow, ensuring there is adequate talent and resources to meet project deadlines. Conducts performance reviews, and provides for on-going development of department staff through support, guidance, and cross-training.
- Ensures the effectiveness of bank-wide communication through all channels, advertising, marketing materials, and customer correspondence. Communicates marketing plans and tactics to Business Development Managers and department management.
- Manages the development and purchasing of promotional materials, coordinating Bank needs, internal resources, and external vendors.
- Manages the relationship with the Bank’s advertising agency. Oversees the process of developing new creative, brand strategy, and media placement, to ensure relevancy in relation to the Bank’s communities and product lines. Performs and presents analysis of related effectiveness.
- Participates in the design of new products and services. Utilizes department resources to conduct research and analysis of internal and external factors, trends, and conditions. Presents findings and recommendations as requested.
- Oversees Bank involvement and participation in the community, including promotional events, press releases, and various communications.
- Monitors developments in legal, regulatory and competitive areas, while maintaining a focus on business development opportunities within the Bank’s communities.
- Performs department audits to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, Maintains documentation of compliance with applicable laws and regulations in preparation for external audits and regulatory exams.
- Develops and executes overall strategy for the Bank’s website. Works with vendors to maximize site efficiency and effectiveness for both existing and potential customers. Performs periodic analysis, and makes any necessary adjustments to meet overall strategic goals.
- Maintains knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Identification Program (CIP), and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) regulatory requirements. Ensures that the department comprehends concepts and completes training requirements. Identifies and reports compliance related issues and suspicious activity.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Performs related managerial and administrative functions as may be necessary to ensure the effectiveness of the marketing function, or as assigned by senior management.
- Participates in civic activities to promote growth and development in the community and a positive image for the Bank.
Contact Human Resources or visit https://www.ecsb.com/Career-Opportunities for more details.
Submit your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) Fax: 617-252-6877
East Cambridge Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer