Receptionist at Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Posted in Admin - Clerical 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Goleta, California
The receptionist role will be responsible for managing all incoming calls and provide front desk support from Building 2 at the Deckers Brands Global Headquarters. This position will be the first point of contact for many of our campus visitors and will be responsible for assisting all employees and visitors of that building. They will need to represent the company in a professional, positive and supportive manner at all times.
- Welcomes on-site visitors courteously, determines nature of business, and directs them to the proper person and/or office.
- Maintain building security by monitoring visitor access and issues passes when required
- Provides information regarding campus amenities and services; may be responsible for sending out campus wide emails as it relates to any corporate extra programs
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the building as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the Reception Supervisor/Facilities Coordinator.
- Assist with the coordination on disaster preparedness planning including but not limited to updating emergency clipboards on a weekly basis.
- Function as lead receptionist and assist the Reception Supervisor in properly disseminating work amongst the rest of the reception staff as well as training new reception hires.