Information Systems Security Specialist Associate (Government) Fort Bragg at AT&T
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Fayetteville, North CarolinaJob Description:
- Provides Information Security Controls and guidelines to nodes and network management systems.
- Maintains network/system access and password controls. Collates and analyzes audit trail data.
- Reviews security threats and determines/implements effective countermeasures IAW established policies/regulations/directives.
- Analyzes network or system changes/reconfigurations for security impacts (performs risk analysis/assessment).
- Documents security measures policies.
- Performs functions as required in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the Defense Information Technology Security Certification and Accreditation Program (DITSCAP) and DISAI 630-230-19.
- Experience working in a customer environment
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification
- Experience with development or review of PO&AMs and knowledgeable of POA&M tracking
- Experience in scanning tools such as ACAS, current DIACAP or RMF repository tools such as the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Knowledgeable of DoD and Army Ports, Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM)
- Experience with NIST RMF processes and artifact development
- Degree in Cyber, Information Assurance, or Computer Science
- Ability to work task assignments independently and effectively in a team environment
Required Clearance: Active SECRET
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V