Digital Internship - Summer at TheCollegeBoard
Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: New York, New YorkJob Description:
ABOUT THE COLLEGE BOARD
As a not-for-profit membership association, representing more than 6,000 colleges, universities and schools, the College Board leads national and international efforts to improve access to and readiness for higher education.
The Digital SAT Internship Program is an exciting chance to develop new skills while contributing to an organization that is committed to the transformation of education in America through college readiness for all students.
The Internship Program presents a unique opportunity to highly talented students who wish to develop strengths in core skills, and to obtain real-world work experience. The College Board is committed to our Internship Program and ensures that each student receives mentoring, experiences a variety of assignments that allow for collaboration with diverse groups across the organization, and focuses on defined deliverables.
- Duration: (10 week program)
- Location: New York City headquarters
- Fulltime internship
- You must be a current Junior or rising Senior enrolled in a full-time Bachelor's program
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Desire to learn, explore and be challenged
- Interest in working for a mission-oriented, not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving education
- Committed to working the entire agreed upon internship period
- Interest and/or exposure to Product Management, Strategy, Consulting, Education / Assessment is preferred
- Preferred Majors (not required): Business, Economics
If you are interested in an Internship at the College Board and you meet our qualifications, please apply by visiting our Careers page at www.collegeboard.org/careers . Please submit a resume and cover letter.
The College Board is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College Board participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA, where required.