Outpatient Surgery Scheduler-Specialty Clinic at Cook Children's Health Care System
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Fort Worth, TexasJob Description:
The Outpatient Pediatric Surgery Scheduler serves as liaison between the clinic and Surgical Services department in order to appropriately schedule patients for a variety of surgical procedures. The Scheduler plays a critical role in maintaining the efficiency and productivity of the general surgeons' practice. The Scheduler is responsible for collaboratively booking all surgical procedures and collecting all pertinent patient and financial information prior to procedures. Communication, organization and flexibility skills are paramount to this position.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's course work and/or additional business courses preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a related field and broad knowledge of medical terminology.
- Typing accuracy of 60 words per minute desired.
- Comfortable with computer programs and software, fax machines, email, printers, copy machines.
- Must exhibit exceptional communication, organization and flexibility skills.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet