Manager, Care Management RN - Health Plan at Cook Children's Health Care System
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Fort Worth, TexasJob Description:
The Manager has the authority, accountability, and responsibility for the management of the daily operations of Cook Children's Health Plan (CCHP) Care Management Department's utilization management, case management and population health management programs. Through effective leadership, motivation, and coaching, the manager assures attainment of department service and key performance indicators.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Bachelor degree in nursing required.
- Master's degree in nursing, health care administration or business preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years clinical experience and three years of management experience required.
- Current unrestricted license to practice nursing in the State of Texas.
- Certification in case management (CCM) preferred.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet