Research Nurse Coordinator I at Cook Children's Health Care System
Posted in Health Care 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Fort Worth, TexasJob Description:
Summary: The Research Nurse Coordinator implements designated research trials and provides skilled clinical research nursing care to patients and families. Works closely with Principle Investigators to maintain high quality coordination of research through compliance with sponsor specific and regulatory guidelines. The Research Nurse Coordinator will deliver research nursing care to patients and families with a team-orientation, an emphasis on good customer relations, sound clinical judgment, and appropriate decision-making abilities that take into consideration evidenced based practice in line with the research protocol.
- BSN and RN required with a minimum 3 years of nursing experience and 0 years research experience -OR- an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired (i.e. Associate's degree and RN plus 3 years of nursing experience with 2 years of relevant research experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and basic knowledge in data entry (i.e. Excel).
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification:
- BLS certification required.
- Maintains licensure/certification as appropriate to clinical profession.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet