Employee Relations Representative at Cook Children's Health Care System
Posted in Health Care 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Fort Worth, TexasJob Description:
Summary: Responsible for assisting the Employee Relations Director in meeting the employee relations needs of the organization. Gathers information, maintains data and prepares reports for various employee relations projects, ie Affirmative Action, JCAHO, Texas Workforce Commission, etc. Works with managers and employees to assist with issues as they arise.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Human Resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local laws and regulations affecting employees.
- Basic computer knowledge, letters, spreadsheets, reports, etc.
- SPHR, or PHR preferred.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet