Consumer Services Representative at Helen of Troy
Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: El Paso, Texas
Join our Helen of Troy Family! We have an immediate opening for a Consumer Services Representative at our Corporate Headquarters in El Paso, TX.
What Youll Be Doing:
Reporting to the Manager Consumer Services Beauty, the Consumer Services Representative is directly responsible for:
- Answer incoming calls, emails, and mail correspondence.
- Provide information about our products and services on our Beauty Appliances and Personal Care products.
- Enter required information from calls, emails, and mail correspondence into our CRS system.
- Respond to customer complaints.
- Take telephone credit card orders.
- Review and process product returns.
- Review and process refund requests.
- Send letters to consumers concerning their product return.
Requirements for Consideration:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- At least one-year experience in customer service or call center environment required.
- Experience working in customer service retail environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be professional, dependable and have excellent listening skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly.
- Working knowledge of Social Media.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties, education/experience/skills requirement of the position at any time.