Marketing Coordinator at Home Assist
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Find a rewarding home health career at Home Assist.
It takes a wide variety of talented professionals to successfully deliver home care services. Home Assist seeks customer-oriented individuals to strengthen our workforce and enhance our mission to provide dedicated and quality skilled and non-skilled home healthcare services. We offer enriching careers, not just jobs, and empower our employees to make a difference.
WHY CHOOSE HOME ASSIST?
- The Joint Commission’s “Gold Seal of Approval™” shows that Home Assist has proven standards and commitment to high quality patient care
- We are a Medicare and Medicaid-certified home health agency
- We are contracted with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Paid mileage and drive time
- We offer competitive wages
Marketing Coordinator is responsible for implementing strategic sales initiatives that will meet or exceed the company’s overall business plan, census goals, and financial objectives. Must be self- motivated, performance driven, and detailed orientated. As a sales executive, you will present Home Assist’s services to hospitals, physicians, and other referral sources, driving top-of- mind awareness, brand/service recognition, and building solid relationships for agency growth.
MAJOR JOB OBJECTIVES:
- Develop and execute sales plans to grow Home Assist’s product/service contributions. Plans must include accurate business projections, goals, specific strategies and tactics reflecting referral source targets and accounts.
- Responsible for introducing new services, therapies and products to referral sources.
- Conduct in-service and continuing education programs for referral sources and/or their support staff.
- Responsible for meeting a defined revenue budget and growing new business while servicing existing accounts.
- Maintaining accurate records, up-to-date contact demographics, and referral trends on all accounts using company specified software.
- Expected to meet minimum call standards through individual contacts, group in-services and trade show attendance.
- Expected to work with agency personnel to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction, ensure timely completion of itineraries and call reports as required by the Administrator.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Promote company services in a professional and creative manner.
- Participates in all scheduled sales conference calls and branch meetings as directed.
- Prepares strategic plans for top active prospective accounts.
- Ability to effectively utilize both local and corporate resources in the execution of job responsibilities.
- Identify and recommend development of new product/service/niche markets & offerings as well as current product/service enhancements.
- Communicate/coordinate discharge planning activities for new patient referrals with branch personnel (admissions, clinical, operations, reimbursement) and referral sources.
- Maintain up-to-date information, as needed, on specifically assigned competitors including pricing, census, product information and marketing strategies.
- Participate in short and long range planning for the agency and implements specific measures for agency growth. Increase market share through education with physicians and other referral sources.
- Adhere to Home Assist policies and procedures and identified quality and compliance standards.
- Other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations pertaining to the Home Care operations
- Working knowledge of CMS, Private Ins, VA, and Personal care compliance
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications to include Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people and job positions
- Must be easily adaptable to ever changing environment and requirements
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Ability to schedule, organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent documentation
- Audit experience skills preferred
- Self-Starter, highly motivated and with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Leadership and negotiation skills required
- Must possess current driver’s license and insurance
- Experience in developing, promoting and building key relationships with all key stakeholders
- Two year previous marketing experience in Hospice/Home Health
- Federal, state, local home health regulation knowledge preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- May require sitting in front of, and operating, a computer for extended periods
- Requires close visual acuity when operating a computer
- Must be able to communicate with others and comprehend verbal instructions
- Requires light lifting and carrying
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers
- Must be able to move around an office environment
- May require local travel
- This position does not involve the supervision of direct reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Home Assist, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Home Assist, LLC considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at (888) 409-6879 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled / Familial
If you are in need of accommodations, please contact Human Resources at HRRecruitingTeam@homeassist.us or (636) 561-5686.