Warehouse Worker at Samuel, Son & Co
Posted in Transportation 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hermitage, Pennsylvania
At Samuel, Son & Co., your success is our business. As leading metals and industrial products manufacturer, processor and distributor, we leverage our industry expertise, breadth of experience and the passion of our people to help drive success for North American business – one customer at a time.
We go beyond, quality, price, competitiveness, reliability and service. As a strategic supplier, we work collaboratively with our customers to understand their challenges and opportunities, and to develop innovative solutions that create value and meet real business needs. Samuel, Son & Co. Because it’s not just business. It’s family.
Ensure material is moved in a safe and timely manner and helping production to achieve standard rate.
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders
• Pull materials; packing skids or bundles and place orders in delivery area by driving a fork lift or using an overhead crane.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
• 3 (+) years’ experience as a fork lift driver
• 3 (+) years’ experience as an overhead crane operator with wireless remote
• Able to us RFID Scanners
• Able to read a tape measure to the sixteenth, mics and Calipers
• Able to pay close attention to detail
• Able to follow verbal and written instructions
• Willing to work overtime
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
• Familiar with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Experience with cutting and banding equipment is a plus.
• Ability to spend 80% of the day on feet
• Ability to lift 50 lbs (22.7kg) maximum occasionally with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs (11.3kg).
Equal Opportunity Employer