Accounts Payable Clerk at Jabil Circuit
Posted in Admin - Clerical 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
Assists the Accounts Payable Department in numerous and varied standardized accounting procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process vendor invoices and purchase orders
- Match shippers with invoices
- Code and enter invoices into tracking system and schedule payments within established parameters
- Process checks to pay expenses
- Prepare and process invoices to customers
- Cash receipts from customers
- Create month end reports, which aid in accurately reporting financial standing
- Match invoices to receiving and purchasing documents
- Troubleshoot invoice problems with regard to quantity and price
- Assign proper accounting numbers to invoices
- Research invoice data as required
- Respond to vendor inquiries on the status of accounts payable
Education & Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Plus 1 years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain positions may require US citizenship.