Product Development Assistant at Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
We believe that clothes - and how you make them - can make a difference.
Since 1853, we've been obsessed with innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn't last more than 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace and by remaining true to its values.
We employ thousands of people around the world to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.â¢ and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you're looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
We are looking for an Assistant Product Developer who will bring support, clarity, organization and above all else, personality to our team of Product Developers. It is important to us this person has the energy and desire to aid in the execution of all activities that are deemed necessary to produce manufacture ready products.
- Assist in coordinating complete product development packages
- Ensure that pre-production logs are accurate and bulk contracts are issued
- Maintain seasonal costing templates
- Track processes and monitor production deadlines
- Enter data processes into various systems and ensure the integrity of the information
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or combination of college education and related work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a position that required the manipulation of large amounts of data using various spreadsheet applications
- Dynamic analytical, problem solving and project management abilities with proven systems knowledge and expertise
- Garment production and/or product development experience preferred
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities
- Expert knowledge with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to learn new computer programs quickly
- Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level directors
- Impeccable communication skills across all channels with an ability to get the message across
- Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in LS&Co.
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.-
LOCATION 1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111 FULL TIME/PART TIME Full time