Posted in Maintenance-Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
FUNCTION: Responsible for supervising a group of housekeeping workers and performing varied housekeeping tasks. Exercises some discretion while following established standards. REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES:
1. Directs and inspects work of housekeeping employees.
2. Supervises housekeeping crews on special jobs such as waxing and window washing.
3.Provides procedure orientation and training for new housekeeping employees.
4. Performs housekeeping tasks in addition to performing minor maintenance and repairs on floor care equipment. Contacts with others are of a routine nature.
5. Relieves housekeepers as needed.
6. Ensures that personnel supervised are informed of and adhere to health and safety practices associated with assigned tasks.
7. Performs related duties as assigned.
Required Education: GED/High School Grad or equivalent combination of education/job related experience, AND:
Advertised Physical Requirements:
Supervision: Team Leader
If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing