Regional Service Manager - North West (603669) at Zimmer US
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Manage the installation, service and repair of ZimmerBiomet equipment in a designated territory. Support local ZimmerBiomet sales representatives regarding our equipment. Take ownership in all local accounts. Regular visits to local account to develop relationships and confidence. Assist with in-servicing customers on the (non-clinical) use of equipment. Will also have to implement the new global procedures and ensure we are fully compliant with our regulatory requirements.
This position is with Zimmer Biomet's Surgical division. The Regional Service Manager will be based out of Denver CO or Minneapolis MN.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for independent contractors and/or employee techs that service equipment.
• Manage calls from service center and follow up on each job from scheduling to completion.
• Communicate to service center and Rep as required.
• Access to CRM / Cstar: Enter all follow up data in systems as required.
• Monitor level of professionalism and quality of work.
• Assist in locating service companies to perform service in specific areas.
• Communicate with Install Coordinators regarding any NEW installations.
• Travel required training or following up.
Ensure proper execution of our procedures and policies
Manage all operations in relevant areas of responsibility
Meet budget and schedule objectives for the service centers
Expected Areas of Competence
Creative thinking and problem solving skills and an understanding of electrical equipment and electronic controlled equipment to continually improve the manufacturing process.
Utilize leadership and motivational skills to expedite completion of critical project tasks with other functional groups.
Demonstrated ability to work well with teammates, vendors and customers.
Strong project management skills with the ability to work well independently with little supervision
Proficient in MS office and ability to read electronic schematics and CAD drawings.
Demonstrated ability to learn and apply multiple skill sets determined by areas of responsibilities.
4 year degree required; degree in management preferred
6-8 years management experience preferred.
3 years’ experience with medical device company preferred
3-5 years’ experience working in matrix organization
Up to 60%