Community Manager at Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Posted in Management 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Edelman is a leading global Communications Marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was named one of Advertising Age’s “Agency to Watch” in 2014; one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”; and The Holmes Report’s “2013 Global Agency of the Year.” Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014 and was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the third time in 2014. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
As a Community Manager, the candidate will uphold the brand tone and voice of various brands.
He/she will be responsible for responding to fans across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram through meaningful and helpful engagements. This position will work closely with the paid team/agency to publish and promote content based on best practices. The Community Manager will work with the client to manage approved consumer responses, proactively flag opportunities to the team, and work with strategy and analytics to provide insights and recommendations based on what the community is saying.
S/he must also have solid research, writing and editing skills. S/he should have an appreciation for how social media impacts the overall customer experience. S/he should be flexible and agile and should be able to work collaboratively with all implementation teams to ensure that the brand’s communication objectives and strategies are met.
- Responding to questions, comments, and concerns across Facebook, Twitter, and other channels as needed
- Exemplify the brand voice and tone in all community interactions
- Maintain an accurate and current content calendar, ensuring all updates and changes are reflected in the master document
- Manage and organize content and assets
- Work with the paid agency to ensure all content published and promoted based on best practices and the content calendar
- Proactively flag opportunities for the brand and escalate issues as needed in a timely matter
- Work with strategy and analytics to provide learnings and recommendations based on current trends in the community and industry
- Provide weekly reporting based on social listening, including sentiment analysis, community trends, and insights
- Assist team members with brainstorming and strategy meetings to increase engagement and aid efficiencies
- Maintain and improve workflows and processes for community management and escalations