Bilingual Survey Writer (Evenings) at The Nielsen Company
Posted in Writing/Editing 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oldsmar, Florida
Bilingual Survey Writer (Evenings) - 8478
Operations - USA Oldsmar, Florida
- View TV content on a variety of networks
- Identify branded integrations within shows
- Create survey questions and responses about show/Ad content for programming
- Follow 6 core rules of methodology
- Receive and respond to feedback from Editors and incorporate back into questions using various means of communication
- Classify Ad content based on key attributes for research purposes
- Preferred Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, or Communications
- Strong skills and understanding of writing and understanding the English language
- Ability to write Spanish as a native speaker.
- Comfortable working in a paperless environment as all work is done within a computer database
- Sports knowledge is a plus but not required (please list your sports knowledge in your application)
- Ability to work quickly and independently in order to meet editorial requirements and nightly deadlines
- Ability to learn methodology – fast learner
- Basic computer skills with internet browsers and windows operating systems
Schedule: 7:30PM - 4:30AM (or until production is complete)
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida