Chief Operating Officer, ERA at ERA Franchise Systems LLC
Posted in Management 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, New Jersey
ERA Franchise Systems LLC
ERA is an innovative franchising leader in the residential real estate industry with 40 years of experience in developing consumer-oriented products and services. The ERA network includes approximately 39,000 brokers and sales associates and approximately 2,250 offices throughout the United States and 31 countries and territories. Each office is independently owned and operated. ERA Real Estate is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp., a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage, collectively members operate approximately 14,450 offices with more than 286,500 independent sales associates conducting business in 114 countries and territories around the world.
Who We Are
At ERA, we don’t adapt to change, we create it. We form connections that help us to innovate and stay ahead of the real estate game. We are Chuck Taylor embracers --community and team supporters. We are growth hackers that find ways to WIN and win BIG. We believe that our core values of collaboration, innovation, diversity, and growth are needed more than ever in today’s real estate industry and have allowed us to evolve into technology warriors and solution architects. We want to help you create the career of your dreams. Because when you succeed, we all do.
We are TEAM ERA.
This position is responsible for overseeing the internal operations of ERA Franchise Systems, LLC, as well as the overall service delivery to our affiliates. The Chief Operating Officer will create strategies for the long-term growth and market positioning of our current and future franchise system members. This individual must be a strong cultural fit – promotes empowerment, collaboration, is open-minded, and looks to the future when making decisions. The core responsibilities include, planning, implementing, and executing strategies for domestic and international growth, creating methods of accountability to ensure continued customer satisfaction, and enhancing the overall service model to guarantee effective support of the policies, goals, and objectives established by the President.
- Provide thought and execution leadership to ERA, Realogy, and the real estate industry around technology, products, services, and best practices
- Work closely with leading brokers to ensure they are well positioned for sustained success
- Focus on developing our internal talent for personal growth and career advancement
- Engagement with Center of Excellence teams to ensure adherence to established SLAs and leverage of shared service functions to provide and deliver optimum services to customers
- Responsible for successful achievement of renewal/retention rates
- Identify strategic opportunities to help capitalize on franchisee strengths and ERA resources to set aggressive goals for growth
- Work closely with Franchise Sales team to determine organic and inorganic growth strategies
- Work closely with President and other brand and Realogy executives to assist in the development of long range plans, group goals and growth objectives
- Evaluate results of overall operations regularly and systematically and report findings/trends to President
- Develop a strong leadership role within the ERA network
- Monitor regional performance goals and enforce accountability for their achievement
- Ensure responsibilities and accountabilities of all employees are defined, understood and executed
- Responsible for managing a staff of approximately 40 employees to include: hiring, training & development, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, reward and recognition and addressing employee relation issues
- BA, BS required; MBA Preferred
- High emotional intelligence
- Servant-leader mentality
- Seasoned real estate executive with a minimum of 15 years in brokerage operations, business strategy, or consulting preferred
- 10 years in a sales/decision influencing environment preferred
- Demonstrated thought leader on competitive markets
- Background in business, finance and/or consulting
- Ability to travel 35%
- Negotiation skills and ability to influence and persuade a must
- Strong staff management skills and experience required
- Stellar platform skills
- Proven success in organic revenue growth
- Relationship management acumen
- Solid organizational skills
- Leadership skills a must
- Demonstrated aptitude to work collaboratively with others from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and viewpoints
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, logon to www.realogy.com
Realogy Holdings Corp. and its subsidiaries are committed to diversity.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability