Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
• Undertaking all forms of functional and non-functional testing
• Ownership of testing for individual projects including
• Creating test cases, both manual and automated
• Organizing test cases for project and product regression testing
• Test coverage and status reporting
• Test Summary reports for final QA sign off
• Coordinating testing activities of your team and others
• Good team player & Good customer interaction
• Report on testing progress and strategy and provide interpretation and insight on progress to inform management to take decisions
**Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.