Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
We are looking for CommVault Admin for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
· Lead backup and recovery projects; work with different function teams and Operation team to plan, engineer and deployment backup infrastructure and solutions.
· Independently identify, evaluate and provide engineering for technologies within the Backup & Storage services.
· Identify, develop, test, document and transition data protection solution to Operations.
· Take initiative to influence next generation Backup and storage services in customer is heading, what technologies, capabilities and standards.
· Plan and execute proof of concept work for new technologies, see them through the whole cycle from idea to implementation.
· Act as a Backup subject matter expert and offer support and advice to colleagues from Operation and other teams.
· Drive platform roadmaps with the development of new engineering releases of Backup and Storage infra software and hardware standards.
· Drive process improvements through the use of automation.
· Experience with other enterprise backup and recovery applications in large environment.
· Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities—flexible.
· Strong analytical and reasoning abilities. Mindset that enables solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment while delivering on service promises. Able to develop and adapt business processes after evaluating multiple solutions.
· Able to maintain both a short and long term vision around business trends and strategies.
· Able to contribute to the development of current and future service delivery offerings to support the overall client relationship needs.
· Exercises sound, prudent and ethical business judgment at all times.
· Understands cross-cultural business practices; demonstrates a sensitivity and awareness to other people and culture. Possess ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
· Possess strong negotiation skills; demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate required.
· Able to manage multiple initiatives at one time. Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
· Can think big picture and also demonstrate an ability to be detail oriented; anticipate and know when to get into the details.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.