CommVault Admin at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
We are looking for CommVault Admin for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
· Lead backup and recovery projects; work with different function teams and Operation team to plan, engineer and deployment backup infrastructure and solutions.
· Independently identify, evaluate and provide engineering for technologies within the Backup & Storage services.
· Identify, develop, test, document and transition data protection solution to Operations.
· Take initiative to influence next generation Backup and storage services in customer is heading, what technologies, capabilities and standards.
· Plan and execute proof of concept work for new technologies, see them through the whole cycle from idea to implementation.
· Act as a Backup subject matter expert and offer support and advice to colleagues from Operation and other teams.
· Drive platform roadmaps with the development of new engineering releases of Backup and Storage infra software and hardware standards.
· Drive process improvements through the use of automation.
· Experience with other enterprise backup and recovery applications in large environment.
· Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities—flexible.
· Strong analytical and reasoning abilities. Mindset that enables solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment while delivering on service promises. Able to develop and adapt business processes after evaluating multiple solutions.
· Able to maintain both a short and long term vision around business trends and strategies.
· Able to contribute to the development of current and future service delivery offerings to support the overall client relationship needs.
· Exercises sound, prudent and ethical business judgment at all times.
· Understands cross-cultural business practices; demonstrates a sensitivity and awareness to other people and culture. Possess ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
· Possess strong negotiation skills; demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate required.
· Able to manage multiple initiatives at one time. Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
· Can think big picture and also demonstrate an ability to be detail oriented; anticipate and know when to get into the details.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.