Technology Intern at J. Walter Thompson Inc (JWT)
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Calling all digital forces to be reckoned with: You could be NEXT at Mirum!
At Mirum, we’re passionate about using the power of digital to help make what’s next for our clients. If you’re about to graduate, the Mirum NEXT summer internship is your chance to join us here in Minneapolis and help us bring new ideas to life for our clients. We want your strategic thinking, creativity, opinions, and your win-as-a-team work ethic. We’ll work and play hard while teaching you everything we know along the way.
Technology Intern: If you’re passionate about digital and will be graduating this spring, we encourage you to apply.
What you will do:
- Conduct exploratory analysis and consultation of data modeling for executive marketing mix models for CPG, insurance and other marketing and experience design clients
- Focus on machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies
- Apply ML/AI technologies to creative solutions and help build consumer value through data and customer behavior
- Work with the design and frontend development teams to help create visualizations of the work
What you will need:
- Business Analytics, Computer Science, Data Science (or similar) degree
- Familiar with modeling frameworks and mixed modeling procedures
- Ideal candidate qualities:
- Pursuing a master’s degree in Business Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science (or similar)
- Familiar with and is interested in machine learning and statistical modeling
- Thrives in a diverse, creative environment and likes to solve problems
Will you be paid?
Yes, you will receive an hourly wage. You’re doing real work. That deserves real pay.
What are the hours like?
In general, we’ll need you here from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some days may be slower and you might go home early. But, we ask for your flexibility and reliable transportation as some projects or events may require more of your time.
When is the application deadline?
Hint: The earlier, the better. But, no later than March 14th.
Do we hire interns after summer is over?
If the circumstances are right, we’d love to turn interns into full-timers. We have hired interns in the past, but we also can’t guarantee it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.