Growth Sales Representative at Georgia Pacific
Posted in Sales 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dubuque, Iowa
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
With more than 40 facilities across more than 20 states, Georgia-Pacific Corrugated is a recognized leader in innovative, customer-focused packaging solutions. The company maintains a commitment to safety, sustainability and consistent quality in its manufacture of high graphic and traditional corrugated packaging, with brands such as Greenshield®, Color-Box® and Brand Ready Packaging®. The company’s Innovation Institute® simulates retail and packaging environments, allowing customers to experience sustainable innovation and novel package design solutions in action. For more information visit www.gpcorrugated.com and Georgia-Pacific: How Corrugated Boxes are Made
Georgia Pacific is currently seeking a Growth Sales Representative for our Corrugated Packaging business in the Southern WI and Northern Illinois market. The territory would be approximately 200 miles east of Dubuque, IA. The position will work collaboratively with our commercial and operations teams to utilize innovation in developing a sales pipeline and customer base. The position will report to the Area Sales Manager.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• Work cross-functionally with GP’s commercial teams and manufacturing
facilities in order to develop innovative value added packaging solutions.
• Achieve and exceed growth objectives with attention given to budgets,
profitability, operational excellence, cost containment and profit improvement.
• Interact with key marketing, engineering, design and supply chain personnel as
the coordinator for all structural and graphic design projects.
• Manage the implementation of projects throughout the operational supply
chain to include engagement with box plant leadership and GP supply chain
• Travel to customer locations to identify and implement supply chain
• Work with cross-functional teams to define key account strategies, including
needs assessment, product development and innovation, operational excellence
and internal asset strategy.
What You Will Need:
• At least 5 years of business, sales, marketing, or product/brand management
experience (experience must include developing new business through
prospecting as well as managing/developing a sales pipeline)
• Ability to travel up to 40% some overnight stays required
• Experience with Office, Excel, Word
• Project management experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Corrugated packaging experience
• Design and graphics experience
• Technical experience with carton erecting equipment
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf