Material Handling Associate 3 - HKL (GA) at Dematic Corp
Posted in Manufacturing 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Griffin, Georgia
Division: SEA - Postal Automation - Operations
Location: USA - GA - Griffin
Req ID: 52218
Position Title: Material Handling Associate 3 - HKL (GA)
Experience Level: Entry Level
Education Required: High School Diploma
Travel Required: No
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 6,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located across the globe. Dematic has implemented more than 4,500 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services, and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
HK Logistics, a Dematic Company, has an immediate need for a Material Handling Associate 3 in the Griffin, GA area. The Material Handling Associate will receive orders for parts needed from the customer. Verify part and numbers in the computerized system. Pick and pack for shipment to the customer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide Customer Service and response in a timely manner
- Verify parts and numbers.
- Able to pick correct parts for shipment.
- Number verification and accuracy is required for the customer
- Assists other assigned warehouse personnel as required.
- Keeps the work area clean and orderly.
- Obtains and maintains a knowledge of company policies, and procedures, including health and safety requirements.
- Knowledge of process flow maps for material movement in the facility.
- The Material Handling Associate 3 will provide additional support as needed throughout the facility.
- Requires the ability to read, comprehend and follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Requires the ability to operate the company vehicle safely.
- Requires the ability to safely operate material handling equipment.
- Require the ability to operate Forklifts.
- Requires the ability to lift material weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of warehouse experience is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.