Social Media Content Analyst at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
We are looking for a Social Media Content Analyst with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
Become and remain knowledgeable about Leading social media products and community standards
Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
Display a strong bias to doing what’s right for our community in supporting Leading social media objectives
Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on social media such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy
Language requirements: English Proficiency (Written and Verbal)
Reasoning/analytical capabilities: Ability of reason and analytical skills in diverse situations
Education: Degree of secondary education/college desirable
Experience: 1 year of process services and client support required, 1 + years of Social Media monitoring experience preferred
• Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
• Responsible for people Management, including goal setting and providing performance feedback.
• Responsible for Status reporting.
• Responsible for guiding the development team.
• Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
• Technical problem solving skills.
• Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
• Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
• Fair understanding of project management skills.
• Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs.
• Within own team or department at operational level.
• Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.