IATD Manufacturing Technology Engineer ∞ at 3M
Posted in Engineering 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota
3M is seeking a Manufacturing Technology Engineer for the Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Manufacturing Technology Engineer will focus on development of liners for new product commercialization projects, improvement in liner quality and reduction in liner cost.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive innovation within our operations using both internal and external technologies
- Support of liner development for new product commercialization
- Collaboration and teamwork with factory engineers
- Leadership of an initiative to drive Cost Of Goods Sold reduction
- Project leadership for continuous improvement and capacity expansion
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Process development, product development, manufacturing engineering, process engineering, and/or product engineering in a private, public, government or military environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering from an accredited university
- Web processing experience
- Coating Technology experience
- Liner manufacturing experience
- Project/Team leadership experience
- Self-starter, results driven behaviors
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 25%, domestic/international
Relocation Benefits: Are authorized for this position
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
See job description.