Sales Engineer at Hearst Communications Inc.
Posted in Management 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Hearst’s Core Audience is looking for a Sales Engineer to join the Core Audience team. The primary goal of this role will be to develop, grow, and maintain client relationships by focusing on client success through managing ad campaign execution, providing sales assistance to Hearst sellers, and providing analysis and reporting.
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual who is proficient in procurement and optimization of digital display advertising to work with proprietary and best-in-class technology partners to create unique value in execution and management of digital display advertising.
Core Audience is the digital performance network of the Hearst Corporation. We power digital performance advertising solutions for national and local brands across the Hearst network of properties and partners. We create high value solutions for advertisers by engaging the key audiences of Hearst’s 83 premium sites through optimized media placements.
In this position you’ll work closely with Hearst sellers to pitch and design advertising solutions and deliver best of breed client service. The role will require customized campaign management and planning which includes creating recommendations and implementation of strategies for meeting client goals. Travel to Hearst sellers locations is required.
- Partner with clients to understand their business goals and marketing objectives
- Act as key day-to-day contact for assigned clients and their advertising campaigns
- Design and execute ad campaigns that deliver and exceed client expectations
- Use trends and market insights to develop valuable recommendations
- Monitor campaign performance and delivery while seeking out additional KPI’s and trends
- Work closely with optimization team to proactively and reactively develop strategies and insights for your clients
- Development and implementation of campaign strategy, new accounts set-up, tagging, audience activation and management
- 2+ year of client services, marketing, or account management experience (Digital advertising experience preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and with a proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Troubleshooting skills, with the ability to overcome challenges and problem-solve
- Interest in building a career in marketing, client services, and the digital world
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with all levels of leadership, staff, and clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS Degree