Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Posting End Date:March 19, 2018
Job Profile:30017345 - Administrative Assistant Executive
Company:0101 Coca-Cola North America
Open for Referrals:
Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
Senior Executive Administrative Assistant
The Senior Executive Administrative Assistant will provide primary support to the Chief Finance and Supply Chain Officer, Coca-Cola North America. Candidates must have considerable experience and success working directly with Senior Executives, coordinating internal and external meeting logistics, prioritizing effectively, and coordinating with key internal / external stakeholders in a fast paced, high volume, and high standards environment. Candidates must be self-motivated, able to deal with ambiguity and change, and able to demonstrate administrative team leadership skills to provide required support. Candidates must have exemplary organizational skills, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent computer, communication, and problem-solving skills are a must.
Function specific activities:
Education: High School Diploma
Work Related Experience: 5-7 years
1. Working knowledge of specialized databases, systems (KO Buy, Concur, SAP, etc.)
2. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
3. Communication Skills and Business Etiquette: The ability to effectively communicate with others via telephone and/or in person in a professional and helpful manner while building credibility and rapport.
4. Initiative & Problem Solving: Proactively anticipates critical needs and moves forward with solutions with minimal guidance.
5. Ability to Maintain Confidentiality: Handles all information with the highest level of confidentiality.
Education:High School or GED
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience