Sr. Executive Administrative Assistant at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in Admin - Clerical 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Posting End Date:March 19, 2018
Job Profile:30017345 - Administrative Assistant Executive
Company:0101 Coca-Cola North America
Open for Referrals:
Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
Senior Executive Administrative Assistant
The Senior Executive Administrative Assistant will provide primary support to the Chief Finance and Supply Chain Officer, Coca-Cola North America. Candidates must have considerable experience and success working directly with Senior Executives, coordinating internal and external meeting logistics, prioritizing effectively, and coordinating with key internal / external stakeholders in a fast paced, high volume, and high standards environment. Candidates must be self-motivated, able to deal with ambiguity and change, and able to demonstrate administrative team leadership skills to provide required support. Candidates must have exemplary organizational skills, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent computer, communication, and problem-solving skills are a must.
Function specific activities:
- Coordinate internal meeting logistics (e.g., facilities, audio-visual requirements and food services).
- Ensure priorities are handled effectively by modifying plans and actions in your own area of accountability.
- Assists with the planning and tracking of expenses with the departmental budget.
- Respond to Company/Department-related requests for information in Senior Executive’s absence.
- Review expense reports and invoices for completeness and accuracy according to Company policies.
- Input travel expenses into computerized business expense form.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and handle or redirect as appropriate.
- Review, organize and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain calendar for principal.
- Draft, edit and proofread correspondence (e.g., memos, e-mails, letters, text presentations, status reports).
- Troubleshoot issues relating to outstanding business expense reports and invoices.
- Maintain department-specific files (i.e., categorized, numeric) for easy access and retrieval.
- Create graphic presentations to include charts logos and scanned images.
- Compose correspondence (e.g. memos, e-mails, letters, responses to requests and inquiries) for own or Senior Executive’s signature.
- Maintain "tickler file" to ensure Senior Executive has all relevant and required meeting materials.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues (e.g., equipment service issues, missing travel documents, computer problems, etc.) in order to promote the smooth, efficient operation of the department.
- Hand delivers time-sensitive documents.
- Reconcile monthly Corporate-card purchasing card statement.
Education: High School Diploma
Work Related Experience: 5-7 years
1. Working knowledge of specialized databases, systems (KO Buy, Concur, SAP, etc.)
2. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
3. Communication Skills and Business Etiquette: The ability to effectively communicate with others via telephone and/or in person in a professional and helpful manner while building credibility and rapport.
4. Initiative & Problem Solving: Proactively anticipates critical needs and moves forward with solutions with minimal guidance.
5. Ability to Maintain Confidentiality: Handles all information with the highest level of confidentiality.
Education:High School or GED
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.