Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
The QSE Governance Manager II will have responsibility to implement and monitor facility authorization programs in bottler and supply chain organizations. This includes all programs in quality, food safety, safety, and environmental compliance. The QSE Governance Manager II will be accountable for execution of procedures to include communicating with stakeholders prior to conducting assessments, conducting on-site assessments using standardized assessment templates, and issuing reports. This role will partner with Bottler and BU Technical teams to identify corrective and/or preventative actions that will strengthen programs. The QSE Governance Manager II is (or will become) a subject matter expert in TCCC KORE requirements as well as Quality Assurance and Food Safety. The QSE Governance Manager II will lead or participate on teams that drive Bottler Quality and Food Safety development initiatives. The QSE Governance Manager II will participate or lead problem solving and process improvement activities.
Function Specific Activities:
-Perform Bottler Supply chain facility Quality, Food Safety, Safety, and Environmental assessments
- Drive effective closure of corrective action plans to address gaps identified during assessments
-Lead and support Process Improvement activities
-Lead or participate in growth and innovation projects and initiatives
-Perform SME activities, problem solving, and project activities
-Lead or participate in building capability initiatives to enable personal development
Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree, Scientific Discipline
Minimum Required: 3 Years Food and/or Beverage experience
Preferred: Advanced degree in Food Science, Engineering, and/or Scientific Discipline
- Leadership: Lead teams to resolve quality-related issues that impact product and/or package performance; these activities will include but are not limited to root cause analysis, corrective action planning and execution, and evaluation of corrective actions for effectiveness and sustainability.
- Auditing Standards: Familiarity of relevant professional auditing standards such as ASQ, ISO and HACCP.
- Process Improvement: Evaluating existing processes and identifying more efficient ways to accomplish goals and meet customer and client requirements; continuously improving the processes through regular assessment and adjustment.
- MS Office Skills: Ability to use MS Office programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) to effectively conduct assessment, analyze data and construct presentation.
- Data Analysis: Ability to use sampling strategies to gather data and perform analysis to identify activities and trends.
- Problem Solving Analysis: Forming an opinion or making a decision through careful testing of assumptions and facts; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- At least 5 years related work experience in food manufacturing
- Knowledge of strategies, practices, methodologies and tools to effectively increase an organizations capability in areas identified for improvement.
- 6-sigma Black/Green Belt Certified.
- Better Process Control School Certification
- Certified Professional in Food Safety/Certified Food Safety Professional
- Knowledge of Food Engineering, Packaging, Microbiology, and Chemistry principles.
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.