Tempe Customer Support Specialist at UPS
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
Location: Tempe, ArizonaJob Description:
The ideal candidate for Administrative Assistant III will have at least one year experience in a fast-paced office environment. The candidate will have strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills.The candidate would provide administrative level support to our management level resources assigned to Program Managed accounts.
- Preparation of complex reports/presentations.
- Determining methods and procedures for completing tasks.
- Providing intermediate level office support knowledge and skills.
- Preparing and/or coordinating information for internal and external contacts
- All other task as assigned by supervisor and or manager.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year office support experience.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook, and Access).
- Accurate and rapid data entry
- Candidates must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, and Outlook, Access).
- Candidates must have at least one year general office experience.