Production Operator at Land O'Lakes
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Acampo, California
Land O'Lakes growth relies on hiring extraordinary, diverse talent. Our Supply Chain & Operations team provides strategic leadership across the company’s many business units. The team plays a significant role in fueling revenue growth and profitability through operational excellence, quality, and process improvement. Our end-to-end Supply Chain organization includes engineering, manufacturing, procurement, planning and logistics, warehousing and transportation, customer service, and quality and safety. Unlock your greatest potential with the opportunity to make a difference, drive results, and develop a rewarding career.
Job Posting Title:Production Operator
Overseeing that manufacturing of all materials and finished product that flows through the facility. An operator is to ensure that all product being made is conforming to the quality standards in place. Attention to detail and ability to work with others and operating systems is very crucial for an individual's success. These individuals also need to be technically savvy as they will be interacting with and performing many machine adjustment and maintenance tasks during their shift. Work with the lead or supervisors on any task needed to be completed.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequently lift up to 60 pounds
- Adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot
- Stand for long periods of time
- Having a good sense of balance
- Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to work in a dusty environment
- Work in confine space during cleaning
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season 32-110 degrees
- Ability to learn all operating equipment and duties.
- Daily stretching exercises at beginning of the shift
Required Experience/Knowledge (to be able to perform this job):
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Read and write in English
- Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Maintain a clean & safe environment.
Land O'Lakes is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To all the big thinkers, leaders, future leaders, change makers, hard workers & everyone with a passion for doing something meaningful—we want you on our team.
If you have questions, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
If you need to submit a reasonable accommodation request to complete the employment application process, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
- EOE is the Law (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- EOE is the Law Supplement (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- Land O'Lakes EOE Policy Statement
- Pay Transparency Notice
- Drug and Alcohol Policy