Maintenance Technician at Land O'Lakes
Posted in Military/Defense 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Acampo, California
Land O'Lakes growth relies on hiring extraordinary, diverse talent. Our Supply Chain & Operations team provides strategic leadership across the company’s many business units. The team plays a significant role in fueling revenue growth and profitability through operational excellence, quality, and process improvement. Our end-to-end Supply Chain organization includes engineering, manufacturing, procurement, planning and logistics, warehousing and transportation, customer service, and quality and safety. Unlock your greatest potential with the opportunity to make a difference, drive results, and develop a rewarding career.
Job Posting Title:Maintenance Technician
Omnium is your loyal partner in the manufacturing of crop protection, adjuvant and plant nutrition products. Our team adheres to stringent safety protocols and environmental stewardship standards.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining plant processing and support equipment.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Prior Industrial Maintenance Experience
* Basic computer skills or ability to learn
* Ensures a safe working environment for self and others while performing assigned tasks
* 18 years or older
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to effectively work with a variety of people and departments
* Ability to be flexible in work performed and schedule
* Self-reliant and able to accurately work under limited supervision
* Communicates work order progress to supervisor and production operators
* Customer focused and able to work in a collaborative team
* Adhere to all standard operating procedures (SOPs)
* Ability to read, write, comprehend, follow verbal and written instructions and possess basic mathematical skills
* Possess mechanical aptitude. Some experience with mechanical systems, utilizing product manuals, troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns, and reading mechanical drawings
* Experience with basic electrical systems, compressors, welding, plumbing, conveyers, hydraulics, packaging, PLC, pneumatics, preventive maintenance, and pumps.
* Forklift experience preferred or willing to be trained for certification
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge in their functions and ability to troubleshoot and fix system issues is preferred
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment, you will be walking, standing and engaging in movement throughout the day, and occasionally to frequently be required to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs. Due to a large variety of job duties (both routine and non-routine), certain duties also may involve, a variety of physical activities including bending, lifting, stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms above shoulders and head, standing, working in enclosed areas, climbing stairs or ladders, and operating heavy machinery. The noise level in the work environment can vary but noise is usually low to moderate.
At times, you may be required to wear personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, safety gloves, hearing protection, a respirator or dust mask, protective footwear and protective clothing or uniforms. Work may be performed in cold and/or hot temperatures and the environment can be dusty. Physical requirements further include the ability to engage in productive and collaborative communication with co-workers and work may need to be performed during non-standard hours, including nights and weekends. At times, the ability to work overtime also may be required. The ability to perform these requirements is necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The company engages in an interactive process to review requests for reasonable accommodations that may be needed to allow qualified individuals with disabilities to perform all the essential functions of the position. Requests for reasonable accommodation should be directed to the Hiring Manager.
WAGE RANGE SALARY:
Land O’Lakes, Inc offers a competitive salary and bonus potential. The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package as well as many other company sponsored benefits.
Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job offers are contingent upon a successful drug screen and background review.
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To all the big thinkers, leaders, future leaders, change makers, hard workers & everyone with a passion for doing something meaningful—we want you on our team.
If you have questions, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
If you need to submit a reasonable accommodation request to complete the employment application process, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
- EOE is the Law (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- EOE is the Law Supplement (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- Land O'Lakes EOE Policy Statement
- Pay Transparency Notice
- Drug and Alcohol Policy