Customer Service Assoc at Prudential
Posted in Admin - Clerical 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Bring your passion and energy and we will train you on the rest. At Prudential, our Change and Term Conversion Contact Center Representatives are the first point of contact with financial professionals and our goal is to provide a low effort experience.
We offer paid training and benefits on day one including tuition reimbursement, paid volunteer days, generous paid time off; vacation, paid holidays, personal days and a reward and recognition plan that includes pay for performance compensation.
What you can expect:
- Build a career with a great company with exposure to multiple parts of the business
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
- Tiered promotional opportunities based on performance
This is not just answering phone calls……this is a diverse role that impacts others
Each call is unique and we value the diversity our financial professionals bring. Our representatives work in a collaborative environment assisting financial professionals over the phone. We can’t promise it will be easy, but it will be time well spent establishing a career with an award-winning industry leader. If you think you have what it takes, apply now. You will gain skills and experience working on behalf of a dynamic industry leader in the Fortune 500 that will enhance your resume.
The expertise we are looking for you to bring:
We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable to their core, who have the right grit, tenacity and initiative to show up and work hard. And are also:
- Engaging communicators who enjoy working directly with the financial professional and a team
- Committed to owning issues from start to finish
- Intrigued by technology and helps us identify opportunities to enhance processes
- Able to think on your feet and flexible with creating solutions for variety of personalities
- Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently process transactions
- Keen problem solver that connect with each financial professional with compassion
- Have a minimum 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in financial services or insurance