Account Executive -- New Seller - Core WFA at Equifax Inc.
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provide businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 600 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide. The company's significant investments in differentiated data, its expertise in advanced analytics to explore and develop new multi-source data solutions, and its leading-edge proprietary technology enable it to create and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 19 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. In 2013, Equifax was named a Bloomberg BusinessWeek Top 50 company, was #3 in Fortune's Most Admired list in its category, and was named to InfoWeek 500 as well as the FinTech 100. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com. Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Account Executive – New Seller
The Account Exective, New Seller is responsible for developing, managing and growing highly complex partner, new logo and customer relationships.
This person is expected to execute the Workforce Analytics vision supporting ACA, licensing and ceritification as well as graduate outcomes.
The AE will work closely with a team of internal partners, leveraging their support and expertise to uncover and advance new revenue opportunities.
This position reports to Vice President of Sales, Workforce Analytics.
A successful candidate will have to:
- Focus, organize and lead internal partners to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Deliver clear and compelling value messages that differentiate our solutions against alternatives
- Negotiate agreements and manage agreements through contract process
- Exhibit executive presence to establish relationships with client decision makers and directly lead negotiation of all client agreements
- Identify industry trends and translate those into customer and market opportunitie – be or become an industry expert and position yourself as an advisor to the market and our customers
- Manage and present a rigorous territory planning process to create a robust pipeline and accurate revenue forecasts
Position requirements include:
- 5-7+ years of account management/sales experience in B2B service solutions- healthcare and higher education
- 3+ years experience selling directly and/or indirectly to the HR function – and, as a result, a deep and pre-existing network of customer and partner relationships
- Proven successful track record in meeting and exceeding sales and client retention goals including prospecting and developing emerging markets
- Full PC literacy, including SalesLogix and/or equivalent Sales CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
See Job Description