Boom Truck Operator / Home Nightly - Auburn, WA at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Drivers 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Auburn, Washington
Job ID: 132040
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Job Summary Description
As a Truck Driver, you will travel locally as you deliver building materials to our customers. Duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Pre-inspection of truck
- Load truck with materials
- Verify load for accuracy
- Unload truck at site – this involves using truck mounted boom
- Keep log book up to date at all times
- Inspect site to ensure safe environment to unload
- Confirm support person on ground level to assure safe unloading (if necessary)
- Proper use of helper to accommodate safe unloading on rooftop (if necessary)
- Communicate regularly with Dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job site
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to branch management
- Set up job perimeters
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Class A Driver License in good standing
- Must have at least 2 years Class A Driving experience
- NCCCO Swing Cab Certification Preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
- A clean driving record within the last 3 years
- Heavy boom experience a plus
- Experience transporting building products
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.