Internal Communications Manager at Nestle Nespresso USA
Posted in Human Resources 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
The Internal Communications Manager will play an integral role in giving our colleagues more visibility to our business priorities, telling our brand story, and fostering the spirit of Nespresso and “A Cup Above.” They will support management and senior leaders by informing, engaging and motivating employees in pursuit of a shared strategic vision and goals. The Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of campaigns and activities to drive engagement across different employee groups and keeps colleagues abreast of our business.
This individual will need to be an effective communicator, strong collaborator, and have the ability to influence with integrity and build our internal communications, leveraging cross-functional partnerships with both new and existing technology.
Ensure Nespresso image consistency:
• Create content in alignment with Nespresso brand identity standards and communication guidelines
• Ensure consistency of messages across all internal communication channels
• Provide corporate templates and tools (newsletter, templates and guidelines) to all departments
Develop and implement communications plans, strategies and tactics that support business goals and objectives for Nespresso:
• Develop strategy to address needs of employees and business.
• Assess needs, write, edit, produce, and manage distribution of internal communications content as needed. (e.g., newsletters, articles for intranet, corporate announcements, presentations, speeches) and limited content for external communications (i.e. Glassdoor)
• Develop innovative communication approaches (intranet, videos, digital screens, presentations, conferences, and e-mails)
Provide advice and counsel to management on the use of internal communications:
• Support Management in preparing and delivering key communications / events (e.g. presentations, Town Hall, celebration and teambuilding events, etc.)
• Provide direct support and coaching to build their communication competencies
• Develop and manage communications efforts for global deployment of best practices across all Departments
• Establish metrics, track progress and develop tools to improve communication effectiveness
Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline.
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience in business communications, writing, marketing or related experience preferably in a Marketing Team
• Strong project management experience from stakeholder management to planning.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple demanding initiatives concurrently, balancing multiple priorities, working with minimal supervision and meeting deadlines.
• Experience in developing and executing company-wide employee communications strategies and programs helpful.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing intranets, Social Media, video and/or other technological communication tools and methodologies