Corrugated Packaging Customer Service Representative at Georgia Pacific
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mount Olive, Illinois
Corrugated Packaging Customer Service Representative
Who is Georgia-Pacific? Watch to find out!
Are you customer-focused, a quick learner and someone who pays close attention to detail? Do you excel at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we may have a great role for you at Georgia-Pacific! We are seeking a high-energy Customer Service Representative to join our team in Mt. Olive, IL. This is a fast-paced position with frequent changes in priority of tasks based on daily production, customer and business need. The Customer Service Representative creates value by acting as a primary liaison between our sales team, our customers and our internal departments to ensure our customers’ needs are met.
Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers. To learn more about our corrugated division, please visit www.gppackaging.com.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Managing warehouse inventory for all customers for effective production review and planning.
- Maintaining and developing min/max levels using information from customer forecasts, BVP, OAM and Ultriva to ensure the levels meet the customer needs without adversely reflecting Georgia Pacific.
- Interacting with customers to receive orders, cancellations, and changes for product or to clarify needs / requirements
- Completing various forms and input information into order entry systems
- Interfacing with other internal departments to facilitate order flow process
- Coordinating shipments of products with shipping department
- Managing communication with external and internal customers
- Managing customer tooling, upcoming customer projects, and trial runs as needed.
- Working with the Quality Assurance and various departments to identify and resolve customer complaints
- Maintaining an organized filing system to allow for quick retrieval among team members.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service in an office environment
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel (including creating spreadsheets and manipulating data)
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience with data management systems/process flow
- At least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf