Relocation Specialist-Sarasota, FL at NRT LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sarasota, Florida
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
We are seeking a Relocation Specialist in our fast-paced Relocation Center of Excellence. The position is responsible for accepting and placing referrals with other brokerages. Additional responsibilities include counseling customers, agent assignments and facilitating the appropriate paperwork and lines of communication between client consultants and assigned agents.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accepting and placing referrals via Broker Center and internal software with other brokers.
- Places referral with agent or other brokerage and ensures customer contact is made in a timely manner.
- Tracks follow up with agent and transmits updates to source of file.
- Tracks updates for referrals on ongoing basis, ensuring accurate and timely information is received from agent regarding status, pending and final sales and reports same to referral source.
- Acts as a liaison between agent and other brokerage and assists with problem solving issues that arise.
- Handles data entry into multiple systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent data entry skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- One or more years of experience in the Relocation or Real Estate industry preferred
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.