Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
We are looking out for an Angular JS Developer for our project team based out of Boston MA
· Delivering a complete front end application
· Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
· Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself Unit Test and e2e of the application.
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API Communicating with external web services
Angular 2/4/5, TypeScript, HTML 5, CSS, SASS/SCSS, RESTFUL API, Basic Node JS, Express.js, NoSQL databases- MongoDB or Cassandra, Advance Node.js
Skills and Qualifications:
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
· Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.
· Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
· Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS.
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, CSS/SASS and JS methods
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5, Angular 2/4/5 and CSS3
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system covering SQL and No SQL Data Sources.
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes in No SQL DB such as MongoDB
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|10||REST Web Services||NA||Desired|
|15||Java Design Patterns||NA||Desired|
|19||Java Message Service||NA||Desired|
|21||Java Server Faces||NA||Desired|
|24||Java Server Pages||NA||Desired|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|