Electrical Engineer Intern at 3D Systems
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
3D Systems provides advanced and comprehensive 3D digital design and fabrication solutions, including 3D printers, print materials and custom-designed parts. Its powerful ecosystem transforms entire industries by empowering users to bring their ideas to life using its vast material selection, including plastics, elastomers, metals and bio-compatible materials. 3D Systems' leading personalized medicine capabilities include end-to-end simulation, training and planning, and printing of patient-specific surgical instruments and medical and dental devices. Its 3D digital design, fabrication and inspection products provide seamless interoperability and incorporate the latest immersive computing technologies. 3D Systems' products and services disrupt traditional methods, deliver improved results and empower its customers to manufacture the future now.
As part of our continuous effort to grow our talented and innovative workforce, we have an exciting opportunity available in our Wilsonville Oregon location for Engineering Students to join us for the 2018 Internship Program!
2018 Internship Program Overview:
Our 6 month internship program is designed to provide students a challenging and meaningful internship to gain valuable and hands on experience. All students in the program will be given a project with clear learning objectives and desired outcomes. At the conclusion of the internship, each intern will be required to make a presentation to management on their summer project. Interns will also have exposure to other areas of 3D Systems to learn about all of our product and service offerings. You will be given the opportunity to network with other interns and colleagues at 3D Systems across all levels.
- Our preference is for current students who are juniors or seniors in an undergraduate program
- We look for students from various Engineering disciplines including but not limited to: Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Software, or other relevant discipline
- Experience with quality design & testing, electrical engineering and/or thermodynamics, heat transfer, instrumentation, controls, design experience, software design, materials, CAD design, etc. is preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership abilities
- He/she should also have an outstanding record in his/her discipline, creativity, productivity and problem solving skills
- We will consider students/candidates that reside in close proximity to our facility in Wilsonville, Oregon. No relocation assistance will be provided.