Customer Service Scheduler at Vector Security, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
At Vector Security, we take great pride in extending the very best customer service.
The Service Scheduler is responsible for providing the highest quality customer experience to both our external and internal customers by scheduling service appointments in a timely and efficient manner.
The successful candidate will have excellent problem solving skills and be able to think logically to coordinate service appointments to the satisfaction of both the customer and branch office. Attention to detail, focus, ability to communicate effectively and work independently are a must. Candidates that have prior experience in customer service, call center, scheduling, dispatcher roles are encouraged to apply. Both entry level and experienced candidates will be considered for the position.
- Schedule service appointments with customers in order to maintain efficiency, proper routing, minimal overtime
- Ensure necessary parts are available in order to maintain appropriate service levels
- Manage technician schedules throughout the day
- Provide excellent customer service and resolve issues that may arise
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills
- Must be able to navigate within multiple systems while speaking with customers
- Superior organizational skills, with a high degree of detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact in a professional and courteous manner with people at all levels
Recognized as #1 in security by SDM Magazine and ranked #5 among the top electronic security providers in the United States, Vector Security provides home automation and mobile security solutions to more than 300,000 homes, businesses, and multi-site enterprises across North America and the Caribbean, including many Fortune 500 companies.
With services tailored to fit each customer's needs, we offer everything from alarm monitoring and smart home solutions, to video surveillance and managed network services.
Our unique history traces back to The Philadelphia Contributionship, America’s oldest property insurance company founded in part by Benjamin Franklin in 1752.
Along with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive “Total Rewards” package. Qualifying employees receive:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan after just 60 days
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and floating holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Vector Security, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Customer service
- High School or better in High School or GED or related field
- Maintains high level of professionalism
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Microsoft Office
- Typing / keyboard
- Customer support experience
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
See job description