Inside Sales at XPO Transport, LLC
Posted in Sales 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Logistics done differently.
You love searching for new business and you’re good at closing the deal. In the Inside Sales role, you will generate new sales revenue and identify business opportunities for company services. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Develop and maintain FTL (Full Truckload) business throughout North America; manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Prospect for leads to build a pipeline, including heavy cold calling
- Manage accounts to retain existing relationships and grow share of business
- Use both traditional and electronic communication tools to make contact with prospective, current and former customers
- Create quotes and sales proposals for company services; collaborate with your team on pricing decisions, supplier selection and timing
- Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues through strong selling; succeed at heavy price and service negotiation with customers and carriers
- Maintain and update accurate information in the company's operating systems
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It’d be great if you also have:
- Interest in building a career with a growth-oriented company
- Ability to negotiate with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to build client relationships quickly, in order to establish and maintain a profitable book of business
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business-minded, with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience in direct sales
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.