Coordinator - 1st Shift at XPO Logistics Supply Chain Inc
Posted in Transportation 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pittston, Pennsylvania
1st Shift, Monday - Thursday, 6:00am - 4:30pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset and we look for leaders who can set them up for success. As the Lead, you will oversee the warehouse and its employees to ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. Every employee is part of the team and plays an important role at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Properly train and coach warehouse employees, review workload and assign tasks
- Oversee process to ensure inventory and orders are completed accurately and on time
- Correctly utilize a warehouse management system and maintain appropriate work documents
- Establish, maintain, and promote exceptional customer service
- Recommend discipline and development opportunities for employees
- Correctly interpret and enforce company policies and safety procedures to ensure compliance; safely operate various equipment and tools
- Provide support and backup to warehouse management
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in a warehouse
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and take a reach truck or cherry picker to a height of 23+ feet in non-climate controlled environments
- Knowledge of WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) and RF guns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written communication)
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
It’d be great if you also have:
- 1 year supervisory experience
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.