Client Service Executive at First Data Corporation
Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data Global Financial Solutions provides large national and global financial institution clients with a broad range of credit solutions and output services that allow them to facilitate payments for millions of consumer and business customers around the world. GFS solutions include credit and retail private-label card processing, as well as licensed financial software systems, such as our VisionPLUS bank processing platform, and lending solutions. GFS also provides financial institutions with a suite of related services, including card personalization and embossing, statement printing, marketing and referral programs, client service, and remittance processing.
- In the role of a trusted advisor, assures client satisfaction by maintaining overall quality of multiple products and services for clients. Minimizes losses as well as partners with FDC Business Leaders regarding overall relationship management. Serves as focal point for both external and internal customers. Maintains strong working relationships with business leaders throughout the organization. Responsible for day-to-day service issues, including ownership of the overall issue resolution process and associated internal/external communication; provides executive level reporting on First Data performance; implements additional products and services which maximize both client and First Data profitability; develops client solutions to market challenges; oversees daily operations for all client specific activities and services; breaks down barriers when necessary to assure quality products and services are provided; and institutes remedial actions when appropriate to control and eliminate FDC and client liability.
Scope of Job
Works on highly complex, issues and high profile clients with a high breadth of responsibility. Work is broad in nature, requiring originality or ingenuity. Decisions have a major impact on the end results of the business unit.
Operates independently and acts as escalation point for all operational related issues. Ability to negotiate cross functionally. Ability to strategically apply products to client organization. Possess strong analytical skills and have an understanding of industry metrics and trends. Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, presentation and organizational skills. Ability to quickly assess situations, identify potential impacts and resolve and communicate effectively at a high level. Expertise managing complex projects and issues with the ability to direct teams toward resolution. Effectively interact and communicate with varying levels of leadership across a broad network of resources.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience. 7+ years of progressively responsible industry experience in a customer facing role. Cross functional experience with finance, deal closing experience, price costing, and volume grid experience preferred. In depth understanding of the organization, industry, and ability to anticipate future strategy and quickly summarize issues.
- Relationship Management
- Cust Sppt Trends Directions
- Cust Sppt Polics,Stnd & Procs
- Customer Interaction
- Problem Mgmt Process
- Account Management
- Knowledge of Product Line
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.